Security and Patch Management Engineer
Closing date: 03 May 2019
Ref Num: A5690
CDW UK seeks Security and Patch Management Engineer to join the team in Peterborough.
- Passionate, professional with a can-do attitude at all times?
- Keen to improve and grow your own skill and knowledge base in appropriate areas?
- Able to take ownership of and progress incidents to resolution?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by midday on 3 May 2019 quoting reference A5690.
- Respond to incidents logged on the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within Service Level Agreements
- Monitor, progress, and resolve incidents whilst ensuring customer satisfaction through proactive updates, frequent contact and escalation where necessary
- Provide a point of technical escalation and expertise
- Provide technical assistance to on-going projects and the transition of new customers when required
- Ensure all implemented solutions are backed up with documentation, training and expertise within the Service Desk and Support areas
- Perform Daily, Weekly and Monthly scheduled tasks relating to Patching and AV management when required
- Provide assistance to Team members, Service Teams and Customers as required
- Escalate potential service issues initially with Team Leader /Service Delivery Manager
- Escalate potential problem issues with Problem and Incident Management
- Recommend and deploy changes via the change management process when required
- Act as a role model for technical competence, helpfulness, facilitation of learning and teamwork
- Actively seek to improve and grow own skill and knowledge base in appropriate areas.
Please download the full job spec here.
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- Educated to GCSE level in Maths and English or equivalent
- At least 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar SLA driven support role
- Good knowledge of IT platforms, equipment and applications
- Proven Customer Service skills
- Industry recognised qualifications in relevant areas
- Knowledge / experience in the following technologies
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Windows Workstation 7/8/8.1/10
- Patch Management
- SEPM and other mainstream AV solutions (e.g. Sophos, Kaspersky, etc.)
- Backup and Restore (VMWare, Backup Exec, etc.) basics
- Basic networking.
Desirable Knowledge and Experience
- Security Clearance (SC) advantageous
- Any Industry recognised qualifications or certifications an advantage
- Experienced in ITIL best practices desirable. Ideally holding an ITIL Foundation certification (V2 or V3).
Before you apply why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.