Security and Incident Management Supervisor
Closing date: 30 August 2019
Ref Num: A6652
CDW UK seeks Security and Incident Management Supervisor to join the team in Rugby.
- Committed and reliable?
- Passionate about security and safety of people and property?
- Highly approachable?
If so the recruitment team would like to hear from you by 30 August 2019 quoting reference A6652.
We are looking for a highly professional Security Supervisor to help protect our secure facility, assets and personnel. The SIMS will lead a team of highly motivated and competent Security professionals that will maintain a high visibility presence and prevent illegal or inappropriate actions, protecting CDW’s property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment, and upholding the CDW Way. The goal is to create and preserve an environment where employees, visitors and property are safe and well-protected.
Please download the job specification for further details.
Knowledge and Experience - any of the below would be an advantage but not essential
• Experience in a customer facing reception/security role
• Previous supervisory experience
• Experience leading and motivating a team
• Understanding of a distribution operation
• Experience managing shift rotas
• Lone working experience
• Knowledge of various security setups
• Low level working knowledge of physical security procedures
• CCTV monitoring and investigation experience
• SIA licensed
• SC cleared
• Experience maintaining various logs
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.