Closing date: 27 July 2018
Ref Num: 4151
The CDW UK On Site team are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated Resource Manager.
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you will be responsible for managing engineering resource and client relationships?
• Analytical with great attention to detail?
• Self-motivated and looking for a challenge?
• Confident to liaise with clients on a one-to-one basis?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 27 July 2018!
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing engineering resource and client relationships within a Managed Services environment. Download the full job spec here for more details.
• Education - to A-level/GCSE or equivalent.
• Technical - CDW L3/L4
• ITIL Foundation Accredited
Experience and Skills
• Able to build and maintain client relationships
• Ability to continuously drive improvement.
• Able to identify key deliveries and to prioritise
• Previous experience of IT Service Management / Leadership
• Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent people management skills
• Experience in dealing with Sales environment
• Experience of report-writing
• Leadership and mentoring skills
• Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel and Outlook, Visio
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months after which time it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.