Closing date: 18 December 2018
Ref Num: A4386
The Professional Services department are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated addition to their team.
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you will be responsible for using engineering resource to maintain customer SLA’s?
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail?
- Passionate about taking ownership of and progressing incidents to resolution?
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic to learn?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 18 December 2018!
- Management of Professional Services Resource Scheduling
- Selecting and allocating the most appropriate level resource based on availability, skills and location
- Ensuring booking system is continually validated and containing all relevant data to ensure MI reporting is accurate
- Managing the day to day bookings and small works for 10 consultants in the Microsoft practice
- Buddy system in place so when your colleague is not in the office you will be expected to manage the day to day bookings and small works for 12 consultants in the Network practice.
Download the job specification here for more information.
Knowledge and Experience
The chosen candidate should have experience in an IT services role, hardware or software related and will preferably have customer service skills as well as;
- Infrastructure knowledge
- Software and operating system knowledge
- Client liaison experience on a technical level
- Experience in dealing with Sales environment
- Technical background
- Ability to identify key deliverables and to prioritise
- Experience at communicating at varied technical levels with the ability to articulate the end goals
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.