Closing date: 31 May 2019
Ref Num: A6147
The Professional Services department are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated addition to their team.
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic to learn?
- Able to identify key deliverables and prioritise?
- Experienced in communicating with various technical levels, with the ability to articulate clear and measurable goals?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 31 May 2019!
The Resource Coordinator is responsible for the ownership of resource scheduling for a team of Professional Services technical resources.
- Management of Professional Services Resource Scheduling
- For a given piece of work, selecting and allocating the most appropriate level of resource based on availability, skills and location
- Ensuring the booking system is continually validated and containing all relevant data to ensure MI reporting is accurate
- Managing the day to day bookings and small works for up to 15 consultants in an allocated practice
- Being a first point of contact for their resources, in the event of a problem preventing completion of any scheduled tasks
Download the job specification here for further details on the role and responsibilities.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience in an IT services, hardware or software related role with additional preference to someone who has tangible customer service skills
- Technical background with good infrastructure, software and operating system knowledge
- Client liaison on a technical level
- Experience in dealing with personnel from varying backgrounds and environments including sales, technical, third parties, clients, etc
- Able to identify key deliverables and to prioritise
- Experience at communicating with various technical levels, with the ability to articulate clear and measurable end goals
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.