Resource Coordinator (Engineering)
Closing date: 21 June 2018
Ref Num: 3903
The Professional Services department are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated addition to their team.
Are you looking for a fast-paced role where you will be responsible for day to day management and coordination of resourcing requirements?
• Able to demonstrate delivery of quality and consistency whist delivering excellence?
• Open, honest and approachable at all times?
• Comfortable interacting at all levels with internal and external organisations?
• Dedicated to satisfying clients and co-workers requests in a responsive and professional manner?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 21 June 2018!
The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day management and coordination of resourcing requirements for a team of up to 15 billable resources in the Professional Services department, across wide range of skills and technologies required by clients in multiple locations in the UK and internationally.
Knowledge and Experience
• Experience in an IT services, hardware or software related role with additional preference to someone who has tangible customer service skills
• Technical background with good infrastructure, software and operating system knowledge
• Client liaison on a technical level
• Experience in dealing with personnel from varying backgrounds and environments including sales, technical, third parties, clients, etc
• Is able to identify key deliverables and to prioritise these for the benefit of CDW and their clients
• Experience at communicating with various technical levels, with the ability to articulate clear and measurable end goals
• Is able to continually demonstrate delivery of quality and consistency whilst delivering excellence and at the same time continuing to strive for improvement
• Prior experience working in an IT Services organisation, IT channel, or value-added reseller
To find out more about this position, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com. In the meantime, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.