Closing date: 21 August 2018
Ref Num: 4386
The Professional Services department are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated addition to their team.
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you will be responsible for the ownership of resource scheduling?
• Self-motivated and enthusiastic to learn?
• Passionate and professional with a can-do attitude at all times?
• Able to thrive in a busy environment?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 21 August 2018!
The successful applicant will be responsible for the ownership of resource scheduling for a team of Professional Services technical resources.
Download the job specification here for more information.
Knowledge and Experience
• Experience in an IT services, hardware or software related role with additional preference to someone who has tangible customer service skills
• Technical background with good infrastructure, software and operating system knowledge
• Client liaison on a technical level
• Experience in dealing with personnel from varying backgrounds and environments including sales, technical, third parties, clients, etc
• Able to identify key deliverables and to prioritise
Experience at communicating with various technical levels, with the ability to articulate clear and measurable end goals
To find out more about this position, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com. In the meantime, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.