Research and Development Analyst
Closing date: 10 October 2018
Ref Num: 4655
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you will be responsible for supporting the research, development and maintenance of CDW services?
• Interested in information technology systems, services and applications?
• Keen to own and execute a process to completion?
• Passionate about Product Management?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 10 October 2018!
The Research and Development Analyst is responsible for supporting the research, development and maintenance of CDW services, both Professional and Managed Services.
The objective of this role is for the successful candidate to become a Subject Matter Expert in the CDW services business and aligned offerings, with responsibilities including:
Knowledge and Experience
* A keen interest in information technology systems, services, architecture and applications
* Awareness of a wide range of technologies and products including categories of Storage, Virtualisation, Compute, Networking, Security, Collaboration and Desktop.
* Familiarity with the IT industry and IT services
* Technical capability
* Previously created detailed documentation
* Demonstrable commercial understanding
Before you apply, take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.