Closing date: 10 May 2019
Ref Num: A5729
WANTED! Receptionist to join the CDW UK team in London.
- Able to demonstrate flexibility in response to changing needs and priorities?
- Self-motivated with a passion to learn and contribute?
- Passionate about what you do?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 10 May 2019.
The role will be highly varied, challenging and diverse. Ideal requirements include a professional and personable administrator who is used to working at a senior capacity and has exceptional organisational and communication skills.
As a Receptionist, you will need to demonstrative your ability to be both proactive and insightful.
The ideal candidate will have proven ability at successfully managing a variety of tasks and processes, whilst always ensuring all aspects of the role are delivered to the very highest standard.
Download the job specification for further information...
Knowledge and Experience
- Show a mature and professional attitude and have a minimum of 1 year administration experience
- Posses excellent communication skills, diplomacy, and be competent in using Excel, Word and Power point
- Experience in call management systems working internally and externally
- Experience within a customer facing role and understanding the impact of front of house service
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.