Closing date: 14 June 2018
Ref Num: 3854
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident, capable and driven Receptionist to work from CDW's London HQ.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for managing a variety of tasks and processes?
• Self-motivated and highly enthusiastic with a passion to learn and contribute?
• Effective in developing relationships both internally and externally?
• Able to prioritise workload by level of importance and urgency?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 31 May 2018!
The role will be highly varied, challenging and diverse. Ideal requirements include a professional and personable administrator who is used to working at a senior capacity and has exceptional organisational and communication skills.
As a Receptionist, you will need to demonstrate your ability to be both proactive and insightful.
The ideal candidate will have proven ability at successfully managing a variety of tasks and processes, whilst always ensuring all aspects of the role are delivered to the very highest standard.
Knowledge and Experience
• Show a mature and professional attitude and have a minimum of 1 year administration experience or equivalent
• Posses excellent communication skills and be competent in using Excel, Word and Power point
• Experience in call management systems working internally and externally
• Experience within a customer facing role and understanding the impact of front of house service
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.