Closing date: 08 February 2019
Ref Num: A5380
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a confident, capable and driven Receptionist to work from CDW's London HQ.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for managing a variety of tasks and processes?
- A self-motivated individual with a passion to learn and contribute?
- Able to demonstrate flexibility in response to changing needs?
- Able to thrive while working under pressure to consistently hit deadlines?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 2 February 2019!
The role will be highly varied, challenging and diverse. Ideal requirements include a professional and personable administrator who is used to working at a senior capacity and has exceptional organisational and communication skills.
As a Receptionist, you will need to demonstrative your ability to be both proactive and insightful.
The ideal candidate will have proven ability at successfully managing a variety of tasks and processes, whilst always ensuring all aspects of the role are delivered to the very highest standard.
Download the job spec to learn more.
Knowledge and Experience
• Show a mature and professional attitude and have a minimum of 1 year administration experience or equivalent
• Posses excellent communication skills and be competent in using Excel, Word and Power point
• Experience in call management systems working internally and externally
• Experience within a customer facing role and understanding the impact of front of house service
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.