Closing date: 08 August 2019
Ref Num: A6619
CDW seeks Reception Manager to join the team in London.
- Able to maintain confidentiality and show discretion?
- Able to motivate the team?
- Able to deliver flawless execution of administrative activities?
The role will be highly varied, challenging and diverse. Ideal requirements include a professional and personable manager who is used to working at a senior capacity and has exceptional organisational and communication skills.
The ideal candidate will have proven ability at successfully managing a variety of tasks and processes, whilst always ensuring all aspects of the role are delivered to the very highest standard.
Working on reception, you will need to demonstrate your ability to be both proactive and insightful.
Read more here.
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in same/similar role
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in order to articulate ideas and thoughts clearly through various means, including communication with all levels of the organization up to and including senior executive management
- Ability to work in a high activity/fast paced environment while managing associated pressure
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to handle ambiguity, juggle many tasks at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to facilitate meetings and effectively lead discussions
- Microsoft Office skills
If you are interested, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.