Public Sector Frameworks and Sales Administrator
Closing date: 28 February 2018
Ref Num: 3207
The Public Sector Sales team are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated addition to their team, to be based in Manchester or Nottingham.
Are you looking for a fast-paced role where you will be a an integral member of the team?
• Ambitious with an ability to build rapport and develop relationships?
• Detail orientated with the ability to remain focused under pressure?
• An excellent communicator with excellent administration skills?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by 28 February 2018!
This role will ensure that the Public Sector Division maximises its position on all relevant frameworks, driving contract-compliant revenue growth and contributing to our goal of optimal productivity across public sector. Activities will include be are not limited to the following:
• Build a strong team working relationship within the Public Sector Division
• Manage the tenders mailbox providing timely, accurate and complete distribution of incoming messages
• Ensure that every valid opportunity is recorded and distributed correctly when covering the tenders mailbox
• Assist with the ownership and maintenance of portals and the Login workbook
• Proactively seek market data to provide actionable intelligence to aid the Framework function to broaden its coverage (e.g. regular tender notice monitoring).
• Assist the Framework Manager with Compliance Oversight and take ownership of some elements when requested
• Assist the Framework Manager with Management Information (MI) reporting and take ownership of some elements when requested
• Become fully conversant with our Public Sector frameworks, their contractual and reporting requirements and their application within the business
• Back Order Management
• Handle enquiries and queries on orders from business managers
• Administer Order processing and resolution of associated queries
• Work with suppliers to ensure correct information on orders and resolve any queries
• Administer Order cancellations and amendments
• Administer Order Reports (daily/monthly)
• Initiate Returns procedure
• Liaise with internal departments, including customer service, credit and purchasing
• Maintaining ETAs on the system
• Resolving queries from Sales Support and Account Managers
• Inputting delivery addresses
Knowledge and Experience
• Excellent IT skills (MS Outlook, Excel, Word, Windows)
• Excellent Navision/ERP skills
Before you apply why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.