Public Cloud Sales Specialist
Closing date: 06 July 2018
Ref Num: 4008
The Cloud Services team are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated Public Cloud Sales Specialist to join the department.
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you will be responsible for selling public cloud services?
• A commercially minded individual with a proactive sales focus?
• Able to take personal ownership?
• Looking to develop services sales skills and experience?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 06 July 2018!
The primary purpose of the Public Cloud Sales Specialist is the selling and assistance of selling Public Cloud services within the Cloud Services Sales team. The Public Cloud Sales Specialists will own a target relating to the overall utilisation of Public Cloud(s) alongside supporting Managed Services. To view the full job specification, please download here.
Knowledge and Experience
• Preferable to demonstrable understanding traditional Microsoft licencing programmes including Microsoft 365, Office 365, Enterprise Agreements and MPSA
• At least 4 years successful sales experience with targets met or exceeded
• Basic understanding of Services sales and sales cycles/processes
• Self-starter and ability to work on own initiative
• Develop positive working relationships with internal and external customers
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after which time it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.