Closing date: 12 March 2018
Ref Num: 3322/3323
The Project Management team are currently recruiting for two proactive indivudals to join CDW UK as Project Coordinators.
Are you looking for a challenging role where you will be responsible for supporting the CDW project team and provide a high quality service across all aspects of IT supply chain, deployment and logistics?
• A confident communicator and negotiator?
• A positive and proactive problem solver who is supportive of their team?
• Committed to providing responsive, high quality customer service?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 12 March 2018!
The successful candidates will co-ordinate the delivery of a key CDW project supporting the project team, providing a high quality service across all aspects of IT supply chain, deployment and logistics on behalf of a key client.
- Degree Level or equivalent experience
- Prince 2 Foundation, Practitioner will be beneficial Experience
- Experience of working in a professional, structured manner
- Experience of working to complex administrative processes
- Experience of supporting a large project or managing small work packages
- Experience of working in a commercial environment
- Experience of working as part of a team while retaining clear ownership of allocated activities
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment Skills
- Confident communicator and negotiator with others at all organisational levels to deliver project activities
- Focused on learning new skills and gaining professional experience
- Positive and proactive approach to work
- Excellent time management, organisational and planning skills
- Excellent standard of written English and documentation skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite software including Microsoft Word, & MS Excel and MS Project
- Good planning and scheduling skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and expectation management
Before you apply why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.