Closing date: 14 May 2019
Ref Num: A5903
CDW UK seeks quality and detail orientated individual to take on the role of Product Manager.
- A self-starter with the ability to use your own initiative?
- Self-motivated and driven by challenges?
- Passionate, particularly about the area of specialist focus?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you on 30 May 2019. To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter along with your salary expectations...
Key to our ability to scale and deliver great service to clients is the introduction and maintenance of standardised services. Download the full job spec here for information on the responsibilities of the Product Manager.
Knowledge and Experience
Experience and awareness of key elements of services including support, monitoring, maintenance and systems management.
Awareness of a wide range of technologies and products including categories of Cloud (public, private and hybrid), Storage, Virtualisation, Compute, Networking, Security, Collaboration and Desktop.
Familiarity with processes and methodologies for product management:
• Conceive/Take influence and assess market opportunity
• Concept design
• Scope and design
• Manage the process of detailed design with peer experts
• Sales documentation and training
• Build and QA
• Sales and Marketing
• Delivery and Optimisation
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note your application will be retained for a period of six months after which time it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.