Presales Support Manager
Closing date: 18 January 2019
Location: Work From Home
Ref Num: A5235
CDW UK seeks proactive Presales Support Manager to join the team.
- Able to thrive while working under pressure?
- Keen to achieve potential and stay inspired?
- Passionate about what you do?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 18 January 2019.
The successful applicant will be responsible for managing and developing a team of Solutions Specialists responsible for providing a first-class presales service to the Sales division. Duties of the team include opportunity triage/qualification, requirements gathering, BoM/estimate creation and supporting the wider Solutions team. Download the job specification to learn more.
Knowledge and Experience
- Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people management skills
- Experience in dealing with a sales environment
- Leadership and mentoring skills
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong understanding of forecasting
- Skills in Microsoft Dynamics CRM are highly desirable
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.