Practice Lead - Cloud Platforms Solutions
Closing date: 01 February 2019
Location: Work From Home
Ref Num: A5413
CDW UK seeks Cloud Platforms Solutions Practice Lead.
- Passionate about what you do?
- Analytical with exceptional attention to detail and quality?
- Passionate, professional with a can-do attitude at all times?
It so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 1 February 2019 quoting reference A5413.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing and developing a team of Solutions Specialists and Architects responsible for providing a first-class presales service to the Sales division. Duties of the team include requirements gathering, BoM/estimate creation, proposal writing, RFP response creation, running customer workshops and supporting the wider Solutions team.
To read more about the role, please download the job specification here.
Knowledge and Experience
Proven team management, development, leadership and organisational skills
Pre-sales capabilities with a focus on designing complex solutions for a range of customers, from Mid-market to Enterprise scale
5+ years of experience in either a channel-presales or a hands-on technical consulting/support role
Experience of designing successfully delivered platforms, including the production of proposals, high level designs, RFP responses, PS estimates and migration strategies
High level knowledge is required across the following technologies with a depth of expertise in at least one area:
- App, Desktop & Session Delivery (XenApp, XenDesktop, RDS, App-V, Netscaler, Appsense)
- Identity Systems (Active Directory, Azure AD, Okta)
- Device Management (SCCM, Intune, Airwatch)
- Collaboration Tools (O365)
- Public Cloud (Azure, AWS)
- Database Systems (Microsoft SQL, Azure SQL)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 – 2019
- Microsoft Windows 7 – 10
Excellent communication and presentation skills
Ability to understand what is required at all stages of the sales cycle, from understanding the customer’s decision making process whilst managing vendor requirements for sales closure.
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.