Partner Accreditations Coordinator
Closing date: 31 July 2019
Ref Num: A6401
CDW UK seeks Partner Accreditations Coordinator to join the team in Peterborough.
- Committed to learning new skills?
- Passionate about what you do?
- Positive and a proactive problem solver?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 31 July 2019 quoting reference A6401.
The successful candidate will assist the Partner Accreditations Coordinator in ensuring CDW is compliant in all areas of Partner programmes.
Download the job specification to read more about the day to day responsibilities of the role.
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working in a professional, structured manner
- Experience of working in a commercial environment
- Experience of working as part of a team while retaining clear ownership of allocated activities
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Confident communicator and negotiator with others at all organisational levels
- Focused on learning new skills and gaining professional experience
- Positive and proactive approach to work
- Excellent time management, organisational and planning skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office suite software including Microsoft Word, & MS Excel
If you are interested, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.