Closing date: 31 January 2019
Ref Num: A5147
CDW UK seeks punctual, reliable and professional On-Site Engineer to join the team.
- Passionate, professional with a can-do attitude at all times?
- Able to thrive while working under pressure?
- Experienced while working under pressure?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 31 January 2019!
The successful applicant will assist in the provision of technical day to day support for Coworkers and assist in Internal IT project work. Additionally, he or she will deliver deployment and desktop services to support the day to day running of the CDW UK desktop estate as well as supporting project initiatives that are being undertaken by CDW UK Internal IT.
For full details please download the job spec here.
- GCSE or equivalent
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network +
- ITIL Foundation
- MCSA: Windows 10
Experience and Skills
- Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of AD to manage user accounts
- Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent knowledge of Windows OS
- Customer support skills
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.