Closing date: 10 May 2019
Location: On Site (London)
Ref Num: A5948
CDW UK seeks punctual, reliable and professional On-Site Engineer to join the team.
- Willing and able to deal with problem situations on a daily basis?
- Passionate, professional with a can-do attitude at all times?
- Keen to build productive working relationships with local and remote personnel?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 10 May 2019!
As our On Site Engineer you will assist in the provision of technical day to day support for Coworkers and assist in Internal IT project work. Additionally you will deliver deployment and desktop services to support the day to day running of the CDW-UK desktop estate and to support project initiatives that are being under taken by CDW-UK Internal IT.
For full details please download the job spec here.
- GCSE or equivalent
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network +
- ITIL Foundation
- MCSA: Windows 10
- Full UK Driving License
Experience and Skills
- Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of AD to manage user accounts
- Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel and Outlook
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.