Closing date: 25 February 2019
Location: On Site (London)
Ref Num: A5520
CDW UK seeks punctual, reliable and professional On-Site Engineer to join the team.
- Punctual and reliable?
- Proactive and always looking for a challenge?
- Professional with a can-do attitude at all times?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 25 February 2019!
As our On Site Engineer your focus will be providing technical support for the End User Technology environment involving desktop computing and corporate IT services (e.g. telephony, email, AD, etc.) within our IT Service delivery team.
For full details please download the job spec here.
Knowledge and Experience
You’ll have a practical approach to adopting and adapting processes to suit the needs of the business.
In depth knowledge of:
* Experience supporting a mixed Wintel and Mac environment
* Microsoft Operating System (Windows 7)
* Microsoft Office Suite (2010/2013)
* Mac Operating System (10.9)
* Troubleshooting / diagnosing issues (hardware and software)
Good working knowledge of the following:
* Microsoft Server 2008/2012 including: Active Directory, File server, DHCP, DNS
* Microsoft Office 365
* SCCM 2012 R2
* Data Networking: LAN, VLAN, WLAN, VPN, WAN
* Apple Profile Manager
* Deploy Studio
* Experience of supporting iOS devices
* PowerShell scripts
* Experience in VDI technologies (Citrix, VMware, DaaS)
* ITIL working practices
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.