NOC Storage Engineer
Closing date: 10 August 2018
Ref Num: 3865
CDW UK seeks NOC Storage Engineer to join the team in Peterborough.
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you will be responding to incidents and providing end users with technical solutions?
• Able to take ownership and progress incidents to resolution?
• A punctual and reliable individual?
• Experienced in working in a SLA driven support role?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on the 10th August 2018!
Please download the job specification here to view the main responsibilities of this role.
Essential Knowledge and Experience
• At least 5 years’ experience in a similar SLA driven support role
• Thorough knowledge and experience of VMWare with VCP accreditation on V6.0 or above
• Extensive experience of working on Enterprise level environments
• Advanced Microsoft Server operating system knowledge
• Experienced in ITIL best practices desirable. Ideally holding an ITIL Foundation certification V3
• Proven Customer service skills
Desirable Knowledge and Experience
• Any Storage Experience with either, VSAN, NetApp, HP 3PAR or EMC VNX
• vRealize Orchestrator
• Riverbed Experience
• Security Clearance (SC) advantageous
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.