Network and Voice Consultant
Closing date: 31 January 2019
Ref Num: A4886
CDW UK is recruiting for a positive, enthusiastic and supportive Network and Voice Consultant to join the team in Peterborough.
- Passionate about what you do?
- Self-motivated and driven by challenges?
- Keen to take ownership of and progress incidents to resolution?
- Firewall Management
- Incident Diagnostics and Assistance
- Log Monitoring and Analysis
- Rule base Auditing and Advisory
- Device Software Upgrades, Patches and Bug Fixes
- Configuration Backup / Restore
- Rule base and Network Configuration Change Management
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar SLA driven support role
- Proven Customer service skills
- Proven experience delivering projects and complex changes
- Industry recognised qualifications in relevant areas of Cisco, ideally CCNA or CCNP.
- Cisco Call Manager
- Knowledge of ITIL processes
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.