Closing date: 20 February 2019
Ref Num: A5554
CDW UK is hiring!
We are looking for a patient, tolerant and resilient Marketing Executive to join the team in Manchester.
- Passionate about what you do?
- Able to thrive while working under pressure?
- Adaptable and open to change?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 20 February 2019 quoting reference A5554.
The Marketing Executive is responsible for supporting the planning, execution and measurement of a wide range of marketing activities to maximise opportunities for enhanced MDF investment, as well as positive ROMI. Working with CDW’s Partner Management Team, Sales Teams, Partner Account Managers and the wider Marketing Team you will deliver successful and timely marketing activity to support and drive CDW revenue and MDF objectives, whilst simultaneously keeping a sharp eye on cost control and marketing metrics.
This role will require the successful candidate to develop relationships within the partner and sales community which will also require the flexibility to attend partner conferences, run events and meetings across the UK as needed.
Download the job spec here for more information.
- Degree Level in marketing or business discipline or equivalent
- Minimum 12 months marketing experience, preferably in B2B or business services sector
Essential Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable examples of delivering marketing projects within deadlines
- Professional attitude, building relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads in order to deliver to target and deadlines
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint, Adobe Cloud / Creative suite
- Planning and multi-tasking as the marketing executive will need to manage several projects & stakeholders at the same time
- Experience of content writing and proof reading skills
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience within the IT channel with partners such as HPE, NetApp, Dell
- Experience of CRM tools, Email applications and Marketing Automation platforms
- Working knowledge of html
- Working knowledge of databases including MS Access and other business intelligence tools
- Digital Marketing Experience
- Events Management
If you are interested, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.