Legal Team Coordinator
Closing date: 19 November 2019
Ref Num: A6953
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Legal Team Coordinator to join the CDW UK legal team.
- Able to take ownership of legal processes?
- Confident in prioritising a busy workload?
- A proactive individual?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 18 November 2019. When applying please quote reference A6953.
We are looking to hire an efficient, self-driven, talented and collaborative Legal Team Coordinator to work within and support the CDW legal team.
The role will be highly varied, challenging and diverse.
The successful applicant will be expected to:
- Act as the administrative support to the legal department
- Assist with company secretarial administration
- Review and negotiate non-disclosure agreements
- Be responsible for the execution (signature process) and filing of all commercial agreements
- Be the first point of contact for all direct queries to the legal team
- Manage the legal WIP (work-in-progress) list and produce weekly WIP reports
- Manage the legal inbox and allocate queries within the team effectively
- Manage other adhoc projects and queries which may involve liaising with CDW US
Knowledge and Experience
- Very strong organisational skills
- Legal background would be preferable but not essential
- Fluency in English and good communication skills
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.