Learning & Development Administrator
Closing date: 11 January 2018
Ref Num: 3085
Are you looking for a fast-paced role where you will be an integral member of the team and have the opportunity to shape and support CDW UK?
• Highly organised and focussed on detail?
• Experienced in working with a diverse range of skills sets, professions and individuals?
• Interested in CWS and in particular Learning & Development?
CDW UK seeks Learning & Development Administrator to join the team in Peterborough.
As a key member of the Coworker Services team, this role focuses on providing a professional and first-class administrative service to the business. This role is directly responsible for all aspects of L&D Administration. Occasional project work is also a requirement of this role.
• Support the continuous improvement of CWS activities
• Maintain and improve the level of service provided
• Actively contribute to the successful completion of CWS Project or improvement plans
Knowledge and Experience
• Excellent IT skills in all Microsoft Office Systems
• Excellent communication skills
• HRIS Experience and knowledge
• Part CIPD qualification preferable
• Experience in IT sector desirable
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.