Learning and Development Trainer
Closing date: 24 May 2019
Ref Num: A6222
CDW UK seeks Learning and Development Trainer to join the Coworker Services department. This role will be based in Peterborough.
- A highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work with all hierarchical levels?
- Able to adapt in response to changing needs and priorities?
- Passionate about development and making a difference?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 24 May 2019, quoting reference A6222.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinating and delivering new starter training for all departments within Service Operations, ensuring all new Coworkers receive a high level, impactful and timely induction whilst also coordinating department specific inductions and maintaining records and metrics
- Proactively working with the wider Service Improvement and Service Operations Managers to identify training needs and trends across Services and providing engagement, consultation and solutions to address these requirements
- Coordinating the design, initiation and running of refresher training programmes across Service Operations due to process or delivery break down
- Running and coordinating vendor accreditation training requirements across Service Operations when passed down from other areas of the Business or vendors themselves
- Maintaining a technical, systems, tools, client inducted, bespoke process, vendor and SC skills matrix across Service Operations to provide a one stop shop for visibility of skills, accreditations, knowledge and abilities
- Addressing training requirements identified from the Service Improvement assurance checks carried out across Service Operations which will cover but not be limited to process adherence and technical training
- Coordinating training programmes (technical, process or client specific) for the Service Transition department during the migration process of new customer services
- Assisting the Business’s Vendor Accreditation Coordinator with maintaining and achieving vendor compliance across Service Operations
- Working with the R&D department to understand the roadmap of new service offerings and coordinate the training of the Operational teams on how to deliver these in terms of process roll out and technical training
Knowledge and Experience
- Previous experience of corporate training and knowledge of and participation within the full training lifecycle
- Experience and capability to manage multiple initiatives and projects autonomously
- Excellent communication and engagement skills
- A good understanding of all ITSM, systems, processes and tools
- A good understanding of the ITIL lifecycle and in particular continual service improvement
Before you apply why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.