Junior Business Development Manager
Closing date: 25 March 2019
Ref Num: A5608
CDW seeks commercially-minded Junior Business Development Manager to join the team in London.
- Able to thrive while working in a busy environment?
- Passionate particularly about the area of specialist focus?
- Quality and detail orientated?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 25 March 2019 quoting reference A5608.
Pipeline capture and reporting – ensure this is done internally & externally and provided to the relevant groups within CDW. Ensure opportunity sharing/information flow between SA’s Sales Management, Finance and delivery teams.
Business Plan – Own a target and the responsibility of the mix of services and customers to achieve it.
Internal Collaboration – maximise and leverage CDW’s investment in Support Services from a Service perspective. Ensure all departments work closely to achieve overall objectives.
Internal Selling - internal engagement and marketing of Support Services products to the sales force & management team increasing Support Services spend in there designated sales teams
Client engagement - driving and evangelising CDW Support Services and Managed Services capabilities to customer base. Differentiating CDW through its packaged services and tailored services to fit client requirements.
Assist Senior BDM’s – work very closely with the senior BDM’s in all aspects of the on boarding process, from quoting, proposal creation and schedule creation
Knowledge and Experience
- Field Sales experience at selling Services, into the Enterprise and SME markets
- Understanding of value added reseller environment beneficial
- Strong analytical, and problem solving skills
- Understanding of importance of accurate reporting
- Strong communication skills
- Must be professional and a confident communicator at all levels
- PC literacy (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer) with fast & accurate keyboard skills
- Ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Must have a logical thought process and the ability to get things done
- Experience working in a commercial environment preferred
- Contribute additional value, ability to think laterally
- Must be good working under pressure to tight time scales
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel (able to create & apply formulas)
- Must have high level of consistency and accuracy in data keying and documentation production
- You must be a strong communicator able to prioritise and escalate urgent matters both in your own workload and via third party suppliers
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to work for CDW!
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.