ITIL Principal – Major Incident and Problem Management
Closing date: 21 February 2020
Ref Num: A6958
CDW UK seeks ITIL Principal to join the team in Peterborough.
- Have excellent organisation, analytical and problem solving skills?
- Have you the ability to liaise with personnel at all levels?
- Do you have an understanding of the technologies involved in the provision of IT services in a complex operating environment?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you. When applying please quote A6958 and get your application to us by 21 February 2020...
The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team managing and overseeing service restoration or impact reduction.
To find out more details about the role and requirements view the full job specification here.
Knowledge and Experience
- ITIL v3 or v4 Foundation (essential)
- ITIL v3 Intermediate (desirable)
- An understanding of the technologies involved in the provision of IT services in a complex operating environment, especially highly available and resilient systems
- A strong background in customer service and proven relationship management skills
- Proficient communication skills liaising with senior stakeholders
- Reporting on pro-active and reactive trend analysis
- Reporting to all levels on summary and progress reports
- Previous process embedding and maturation
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.