Closing date: 12 June 2019
Ref Num: A6271
CDW UK seeks CITIL Coordinator to join the team in Peterborough.
- Passionate about what you do?
- Confident in liaising with internal and external customers at all levels?
- Self-motivated and driven by challenges?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 25 June 2019, quoting reference A6271.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day administration of changes and releases, maintaining an accurate record of all related activity.
More information is available in the job specification.
Knowledge and Experience
- ITIL v3 Foundation certified or demonstrable understanding of Service Management methodologies and best practice (essential)
- Innovative thinking, in terms of service quality and improvements within the boundaries of CDW’s limits (resource, budgetary, legal etc.)
- Previously used an ITSM tool and a document repository (e.g. SharePoint)
- Ability to produce analytical and performance reporting for customer consumption
- An understanding of all of the Service Delivery departmental operations, systems, processes and structure
- Previous experience in owning or contributing to key business processes
- Experience of running, or being present at, a Change Advisory Board meeting (desirable)
Before you apply why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.