ITIL Coordinator Problem Management
Closing date: 03 June 2019
Ref Num: A6043
CDW UK seeks ITIL Coordinator to join the ITIL Services department in Peterborough.
- A team player but equally effective working independently?
- Able to perform to high standards whilst working under pressure and to deadlines?
- Confident in liaising with customers and internal colleagues on a one-to-one or group basis?
If so, the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 3 June 2019 quoting reference A6043.
Download the job specification to learn about the key responsibilities of the role.
Knowledge and Experience
- Good understanding of, and experience operating within, an ITIL framework delivering services to a customer base
- ITIL Foundation accredited (mandatory)
- Previously operated in similar role or interacted with a Problem Management process
- Solid understanding of Major Incident and Change processes
- Innovative thinking, in terms of service quality and improvements within the boundaries of CDW’s limits (resource, budgetary, legal etc.)
- Experience in producing insightful reports from data and trend analysis
- Experience of using systems and applications e.g. Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio, ITSM toolset
- Understanding of Service Management Methodologies and best practices
- Ability to take ownership and progress Problem Records through to resolution and within reasonable timescales
- Experience in coordinating meetings with both internal and external stakeholders
- A background interacting with, or working alongside, technical support teams
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to work for CDW!
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.