ITIL Coordinator – Major Incident Management
Closing date: 29 May 2019
Ref Num: A6159
CDW UK seeks analytical individual to take on the role of ITIL Coordinator - Major Incident Management.
- Proactive and always looking for a challenge?
- Confident to liaise with customers and internal colleagues on a one-to-one basis?
- Experienced in a fast paced environment?
If so, the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 29 May 2019.
Download the job specification to explore the role and responsibilities.
Knowledge and Experience
- 2 years + proven experience in a similar role
- ITIL Accredited (relevant intermediate modules desired)
- Innovative thinking, in terms of service quality and improvements within the boundaries of CDW’s limits (resource, budgetary, legal etc.)
- Experience of producing management information and customer reporting to a high level
- Written documentation to a high standard and leading on the implementation, co-ordination and adoption of processes, procedures and work instructions.
- Proven experience of using systems and applications e.g. Microsoft Office products - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio, ITSM toolset.
- Proven understanding of Service Management Methodologies and best practice
- An understanding of all of the Service Delivery departmental operations, systems, processes and structure
- Demonstrable ability to work as a member of a team and individually
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.