Closing date: 07 December 2018
Ref Num: A4939
CDW UK seeks Inventory Coordinator to work from our Rugby office.
- Able to thrive while working under pressure to challenging deadlines?
- Passionate about what you do?
- Self-motivated and proactive?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by Noon on Friday 7 December 2018.
The successful applicant will be responsible for monitoring and completing actionable mails sent to the Inventory mailbox as well as ensuring stock integrity both physically and systematically.
To view more information on the role, please download the job specification here.
Knowledge and Experience
- Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Cost saving initiatives
- GCSE Level “C” or above in English and Mathematics or equivalent
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.