Closing date: 19 November 2019
Ref Num: A6852
CDW UK seeks Infrastructure Consultant to join the team in Peterborough.
• A strong team player
• Confident in working under pressure
• Willing to travel
When applying please quote A6852. Your application needs to be with the Recruitment team by 30 October 2019.
We are looking for a proactive Windows Infrastructure Consultant with a broad and comprehensive range of skills to join our Internal IT team. This is an exciting opportunity that comes at a time of investment and transformation with an ability to influence the CDW UK Corporate IT environment.
Read more in the job description.
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar SLA driven support role
- Proven Customer Service Skills
- ITIL Service Operations Framework (Incident, Change, Problem and Major Incident Management)
- Proven experience in supporting complex server infrastructure, delivering projects and associated changes
- Industry recognised qualifications in relevant areas of current Microsoft Server operating systems
- Public Cloud exposure
- Solid understanding of Virtualisation technologies
- Knowledge of IT Security concepts and best practice
- PowerShell scripting
- Microsoft Clustering
- Hands on Knowledge of VMware environments
- Hands on Azure / AWS
- Hands on Knowledge of Microsoft Exchange
- Hands on Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of Server Hardware
- Exposure to Linux OS (i.e. Debian /Ubuntu)
- Understanding of Networking fundamentals
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.