Closing date: 16 March 2018
Ref Num: 2631
The CDW UK Distribution Centre is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated team member.
Are you looking for a fast-paced and challenging role where you will be a point of escalation for the team?
• A strong communicator with excellent problem solving skills?
• Detail-orientated with the ability to motivate a team?
• Experienced in Supply Management, committed to providing a high level of customer service?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 16 March 2018!
The successful applicant will be responsible for leading the Help Desk within the NDC and ensuring they are working in an efficient and cost effective manner at all times on a day to day basis.
Activities will include (but are not limited to);
• Ensuring that all Help Desk processes are current with regular reviews completed to ensure efficiency and accuracy
• Ensuring that the Department is at the forefront of change
• Providing operational and administrative holiday and sickness cover for Help Desk
• Building and maintaining strong relationships with the Supplier Management Team and our suppliers
• Providing monthly reports on supplier performance (from an NDC Perspective) and identifying/implementing effective solutions for poor performance
• Providing monthly KPIs for the Inbound function
Knowledge and Experience
• Strong Microsoft Office skills, preferably including Excel and Outlook
• Strong communication skills.
• Establishing and maintaining excellent internal and external service levels whilst constantly identifying improvements areas
• Business management skills with a total commitment to the highest levels of customer service by helping managing performance KPIs, reducing waste and delivering measurable targets within the warehouse function
• Must possess a proactive approach to problem solving at root cause, with a can do attitude
• Multi-functional team player experienced in all aspects of general warehousing
• Ability to conduct with assistance: performance appraisals, disciplinary interviews, recruitment interviews, absence management
• Experience in investigation and remediation of issues and the failure of processes, the priority being the customer’s expectations
• Customer and sales facing with the ability to communicate effectively and appropriately
• Ability to ensure that the Health and Safety and housekeeping standards are kept to the highest possible level at all times
To apply for this position, please get in touch by emailing your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. In the meantime, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.