Closing date: 01 February 2019
Location: Manchester (Customer Sites)
Ref Num: A4412
CDW UK is recruiting for a punctual, reliable and professional Implementation Engineer to join the team.
- Motivated by working in a busy environment?
- A self-starter with the ability to use your own initiative?
- Driven by challenges?
If so the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by 1 February, quoting reference A4412.
The successful candidate will provide Deployment services for project work and various other ad-hoc engagements.
The role is a diverse role which may require lots of travel. Download the job spec here for more information.
- Education - GCSE or equivalent.
- CompTIA A+, N+, Server +
- MCSA / MCSE
Experience and Skills
- Understanding the importance of business processes and compliance
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent Time management and Organisational skills
- Flexibility – nationwide travel may be required
- A good theoretical and practical approach to diagnosing problems
- Ability to work independently on a wide range of products
- Microsoft Office knowledge - Word, Excel and Outlook
- Customer support skills
- Experience of user MAC’s
- Good all round understanding of hardware maintenance/break-fix
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.