Closing date: 19 June 2019
Ref Num: A6349
CDW UK seeks HR Associate to join the team in Peterborough.
- Able to thrive while working in a fast faced environment?
- Keen to build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers?
- Ambitious to grow a successful career within CDW?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by 19 June 2019.
As a key member of the HR team, this role focuses on providing a professional and first-class administrative service to the business. This role is directly responsible for all aspects of HR Administration. Occasional project work is also a requirement of this role.
Typical duties will include:
- Supporting the continuous improvement of HR activities
- Maintaining and improving the level of service provided
- Actively contributing to the successful completion of HR Project or improvement plans
View the job specification here for further details of the role.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent IT skills in all Microsoft Office Systems
- Excellent communication skills
- HRIS experience and knowledge
- Security Clearance experience and knowledge is desirable
- CPP or part CIPD qualification preferable
- Experience in IT sector desirable
Before you apply why not take a look at the top ten reasons to work for CDW!
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.