Closing date: 14 January 2019
Ref Num: A5346
CDW seeks proactive and self-motivated HR Associate to join the team in London.
- Passionate about what you do?
- Able to thrive in a fast paced environment?
- A self-starter with a can do attitude at all times?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 14 January 2019!
As a key member of the HR team, this role focuses on providing a professional and first-class administrative service to the business. This role is directly responsible for all aspects of HR Administration. Occasional project work is also a requirement of this role.
Typical duties will include:
- Supporting the continuous improvement of HR activities
- Maintain and improving the level of service provided
- Actively contributing to the successful completion of HR Project or improvement plans!
Download the job specification here for further details of the role.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent IT skills in all Microsoft Office Systems
- Excellent communication skills
- HRIS experience and knowledge
- Security Clearance experience and knowledge is desirable
- CPP or part CIPD qualification preferable
- Experience in IT sector desirable
Before you apply why not take a look at the top ten reasons to work for CDW! Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.