HR Associate Team Leader
Closing date: 15 February 2019
Ref Num: A5592
CDW seeks proactive and self-motivated HR Associate Team Leader to join the team in London.
- Keen to build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers?
- Passionate about what you do?
- Team focused with a genuine passion for leading individuals?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 15 February 2019!
As a key member of the HR team, this role focuses on providing a professional and first-class administrative service to the business. This role is directly responsibility for ensuring all Associate work is completed to the highest standard. Occasional project work is also a requirement for this role.
Typical duties will include:
- Ensuring a high class level of service is provided from the Associates within HR
- Maintaining and improving the data stored within the HR Systems
- Ensuring the HR Systems are used efficienciently to meet needs of HR and the Business.
Download the job specification here for further details of the role.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent IT skills in all Microsoft Office Systems
- Excellent communication skills
- HRIS experience and knowledge
- Security Clearance experience and knowledge is desirable
- CPP or part CIPD qualification preferable
- Experience in IT sector desirable
Before you apply why not take a look at the top ten reasons to work for CDW!
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.