HR Associate (12 month contract)
Closing date: 26 July 2019
Ref Num: A6577
Wanted! HR Associate to join the CDW UK team for a 12 month contract.
- Keen to build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers?
- Organised with a methodical approach?
- Experienced in a fast faced environment?
If so the recruitment team would like to hear from you by 26 July 2019. When applying please quote reference A6577.
As a key member of the Coworker Services team, this role focuses on providing a professional and first-class administrative service to the business. This role is directly responsible for all aspects of HR Administration. Occasional project work is also a requirement of this role. Typical duties will include:
- Supporting the continuous improvement of HR activities
- Maintain and improving the level of service provided
- Actively contributing to the successful completion of HR Project or improvement plans
View the job specification for more information.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent IT skills in all Microsoft Office Systems
- Excellent communication skills
- HRIS experience and knowledge
- Security Clearance experience and knowledge is desirable
- CPP or part CIPD qualification preferable
- Experience in IT sector desirable
If you are interested, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.