HPE Data Centre Sales Specialist
Closing date: 05 July 2018
Ref Num: 3836
We are currently seeking an experienced, capable and driven sales specialist to join our Data Centre sales team with a focus on the HPE Data Centre portfolio. This Individual will own, cultivate and drive go-to-market strategy & engagement around the HPE Data Centre portfolio.
Are you looking for a fast-paced role where you will be responsible for maximising revenue growth?
• Results-oriented, assertive and determined?
• Reliable, tolerant and dependable under pressure?
• Able to demonstrate strong negotiation and influencing skills?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 05th July 2018!
You will be responsible for maximising revenue growth by driving close partnerships both internally & externally and aligning HPE’s growth objectives with CDW’s. This will be supported with joint initiatives as per the agreed business plan.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage and nurture the existing relationships. Establish new relationships within HPE & CDW & externally within the client/prospect base.
• Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives/KPI’s.
• Work in close partnership with the internal CDW Sales & Overlay teams to identify new opportunities. Whilst driving proactive development of converged pipe/funnel.
• Own the execution of the business plan against defined milestones & metrics.
• Maintain and own any certifications requirements that support the vendor accreditation requirements.
• Understand and promote all relevant programs and promotions to maximise the sales opportunity.
Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record of a successful sales career, consistent track record of high performance and be capable to lead executive engagements.
You will have strong interpersonal and management skills and a proven track record in building relationships. You will have the ability to deliver sales results through management, along with:
• Extensive sales, account management experience gained within the IT industry
• Knowledge of HPE Product Strategy & Product offerings mandatory
• Knowledge of EMC / HP / HDS / Emerging tech vendors desirable
• Ability to drive sales through leadership
• Communication & customer management skills
• Excellent ability to communicate and build relationships
• Able to understand and articulate requirements
• Strong planning, organization and reporting skills
• Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Good general business acumen
• A high level business understanding of converged technology, data management & protection, Public / Private / Hybrid Cloud
• Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office or later, particularly Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Keen to learn new technologies. Understanding of IT products favourable
• Understanding of data centre technology from Hypervisor down
• Understanding of HPE technologies, process & sales GTM
• Passion for Technology around new Innovation, capable to lead technology discussion
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months after which time it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.