HP PPS Sales Specialist
Closing date: 30 March 2018
Ref Num: 2801
We are currently seeking an experienced, capable and driven sales specialist to join our dedicated CDW HP Team. This individual will own, cultivate and drive go-to-market strategy & engagement around the HP PPS portfolio.
Are you looking for a fast-paced and challenging role where you will be responsible for cultivating and driving go-to-market strategy & engagement around the HP PPS portfolio?
• Results-orientated with the ability to self-motivate?
• Team focussed and keen to learn new technologies?
• A strong negotiator who is comfortable working to deadlines?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 30 March 2018!
You will be responsible for maximising revenue growth by driving close partnerships both internally & externally aligning HP’s growth objectives with CDW’s. This will be supported with joint initiatives as per the agreed business plan.
Key responsibilities include:
• Manage and nurture the existing relationships. Establish new relationships within HP & CDW & externally within the client/prospect base.
• Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives/KPIs.
• Work in close partnership with the CDW HP Team to identify new opportunities, whilst driving proactive development of PPS pipe/funnel.
• Own the execution of the business plan against defined milestones & metrics.
• Maintain and own any certification requirements that support the vendor accreditation requirements.
• Understand and promote all relevant programs and promotions to maximise the sales opportunity.
Knowledge and Experience
The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal and management skills and a proven track record in building relationships. You will have the ability to deliver sales results through management, along with:
• Sales/account management experience within the IT industry
• Knowledge of HP Product Strategy & Product offerings desirable
• Ability to drive sales through leadership
• Communication & customer management skills
• Excellent ability to communicate and build relationships
• Able to understand and articulate requirements
• Strong planning, organisation and reporting skills
• Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Good general business acumen
• A high level business understanding of converged technology
• Computer skills: must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel, Word and Powerpoint
• Keen to learn new technologies. Understanding of IT products favourable.
• High Literacy and Numeracy skills.
• Passion for technology around new innovation, capable to lead technology discussion
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.