Health & Safety and Facilities Manager
Closing date: 21 February 2020
Ref Num: A7575
CDW UK seeks Health & Safety and Facilities Manager to join the team in Rugby.
- Have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role?
- Have excellent communication and negotiation skills?
- Have an understanding of project management methodologies?
If so we want to hear from you! Please get in touch quoting reference A7575. Your application needs to be with the Recruitment team by 21 February 2020.
Click here to view the full job description including details of the main responsibilities and daily duties of the role.
Knowledge and Experience
- At least 1 years’ experience in same/similar role
- NEBOSH or IOSH
- Demonstrated ability in effectively building and maintaining supplier relationships
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in order to articulate ideas and thoughts clearly through various means, including communication with all levels of the organization up to and including senior executive management
- Ability to work in a high activity/fast paced environment while managing associated pressure
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently
- Ability to handle ambiguity, juggle many tasks at once and quickly shift from one situation or task to another
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to facilitate meetings and effectively lead discussions
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of management and staff
- Strong analytical skills
- An understanding of project management methodologies
- Quality Management
- Analysing Information
- Process Improvement
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.