Head of UK Information Security and Risk
Closing date: 31 October 2018
Ref Num: 4742
Are you looking for a new opportunity where you will be responsible for identifying and mitigating risk relating to internal information security and systems?
• Able to thrive while working under pressure?
• Highly enthusiastic, approachable and motivated to achieve targets?
• Passionate about leading, developing and contributing?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 31 October 2018!
In the ever-changing information security landscape, the role is to ensure that CDW UK identifies and mitigates risk related to internal information security and systems used to run the business and provide solutions to customers. The role will require the continual development and review of internal procedures against prescribed guidelines, leading ongoing adherence to policy and best practices, and the articulation of this to clients. The role will also be responsible for investigation of any incidents that contravene these guidelines.
Download the job specification for more information.
Knowledge and Experience
• Extensive experience (5yrs+) on information security process and regulations within a MSP or similar service provider
• Understanding of Private and Public-sector information security/privacy standards and frameworks (Example: NIST Cybersecurity Framework, GDPR, ISO27001)
• A detailed demonstrable understanding of end to end information security incident management processes and best practice
• An understanding of CDW’s or a similar VARs operational capabilities and delivery processes
• Excellent communication skills including presentation skills to articulate points at a technical and business level
• Demonstrable history of explaining and delivering the information security message to clients and internal stakeholders (Up to an executive level)
• Ability to manage project delivery and budgets in a multi-functional team structure
• Preferred certifications include CISM, CISA, CISSP, or similar
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.