Closing date: 26 June 2019
Ref Num: A6234
Wanted! Hardware Coordinator to join the CDW UK team in Peterborough.
- Self-motivated and driven by challenges?
- Experienced in a fast paced environment?
- Passionate about what you do?
If you are interested please contact our recruitment team by 26 June 2019, quoting reference A6234.
As a member of the Field Engineering Services department, the Hardware Coordinator will ensure that all quotations and chargeable calls are progressed in a timely manner and that the relevant systems are updated appropriately at all times.
Download the job specification for full details of the role and responsibilities.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent customer service and customer handling skills
- Excellent communication and telephone skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and MS Office products, (eg: MS Word and Excel)
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and prioritisation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail in all aspects especially updating calls and report processing
- Assertive, methodical, confident, positive and professional manner
- Strong administration and organisational skills
- Flexible, co-operative attitude to work and change
- Good problem solving skills
- Experienced PC user with good keyboard skills
Before you apply why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.