Closing date: 13 March 2019
Ref Num: A5684
CDW UK seeks experienced Field Engineer.
- Able to thrive while working under pressure?
- Keen to work independently on a wide range of products?
- Professional with a can-do attitude at all times?
If so the recruitment team wants to hear from you by 13 March 2019 quoting reference A5684.
Typical duties will include visiting Customer sites on a daily basis to repair faulty Desktop/Laptop/Epos or printer equipment, return of good and faulty parts in a timely manner as well as maintaining and gaining additional Vendor accreditations.
Download the job specification for further detail.
Knowledge and Experience
- IT industry experience
- At least 2 manufacturers recognised accreditations i.e. HP APS, IBM, Dell
- Comptia A+ or Server + Accreditation
- Have a good working knowledge of Server/Desktop architecture and associated OS’s
- Server/Desktop/Laptop hardware (memory/disk/nic.) configuration/install
To find out more about this position, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. In the meantime, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.