Closing date: 21 February 2020
Location: London and Basingstoke
Ref Num: A7576
CDW UK Seeks Facilities Coordinator to join the team.
- Have excellent communication skills?
- Have demonstrated ability to work well under pressure?
- Have a desire for continuous development and improvement?
If so, we would like to hear from you by 21 February 2020. When applying please quote reference A7576.
The successful candidate will ensure all purchase orders are correctly loaded and changes made where necessary to enable quick payment of invoices. Additionally, they will provide cover for other members of the department where necessary and perform other tasks if requested from time to time by the Purchasing or Facilities Manager.
Please take a look at the job specification to learn more about the role and responsibilities.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Highly motivated with ability to work under own initiative, making decisions to benefit the business
- Demonstrated attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office skills, preferably including: Excel and Word but not essential
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.