Event Management Analyst
Closing date: 08 April 2019
Ref Num: A5828
CDW UK seeks Event Management Analyst to work from our Peterborough NOC.
- Passionate about what you do?
- Ambitious to grow a successful career within CDW?
- Able to take ownership of and progress incidents to resolution?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 8 April 2019!
The successful applicant will proactively and reactively respond to software and hardware infrastructure alarms received from customer server, software applications and network devices. The role is shift rota based providing support 24x7x365 across the team...
Download the job specification here for full details of the role and responsibilities.
Knowledge and Experience
• At least 3 years’ experience in an IT Customer support role
• Proven Customer service skills
• Microsoft Server operating system knowledge
• Active Directory experience
• Process documentation adherence
• Hardware Break Fix
• Back up Technologies
• Storage Technologies
• Awareness of ITIL and initiative towards incident management
• Good general IT knowledge
• Experienced in ITIL best practices desirable. Ideally holding an ITIL Foundation certification (V2 or V3)
• Security clearance advantageous
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.