Closing date: 28 June 2018
Location: London or Manchester
Ref Num: 3904
The Professional Services team are currently recruiting for a driven and motivated Engineering Manager to join the company working from London or Manchester.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for managing, building and developing a team of talented co-workers in Professional Services?
• Able to demonstrate delivery of quality and consistency whist delivering excellence?
• Motivated to successfully achieve goals and targets?
• Keen to build long lasting and mutually beneficial client and coworker relationships?
• Able to demonstrate prior relevant experience in the field of deployment?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 28 June 2018!
The successful candidate will manage and develop a team of professional services co-workers responsible for discovery, design, implementation, migration and governance services to clients. He or she will be accountable for the current and future commercial success of their team, department and CDW, through effective management and forecasting of billable and productive utilisation of their team, continually ensuring co-workers are deployed on the most relevant work for their skill set, aspirations and location and that set individual, team and departmental KPI targets are met or exceeded.
For full details please download the job spec here.
Knowledge and Experience
• Holds, maintains and continues to develop an appropriate level of technical delivery and project methodology awareness through prior experience from being involved in delivering complex projects, training, vendor relationships, industry awareness and attendance / participation in trade/vendor events.
• Is able to continually demonstrate exceptional skills in team and budget management, organisation, reporting of business metrics, governance, delivery of excellence and all types of communication.
• Is able to demonstrate balance enhancing the CDW brand whilst ensuring that the requirements of their team are met.
• Has proven extensive commercial awareness, able to protect the interests of CDW in all aspects of professional services delivery.
• Is able to continually demonstrate comprehensive, relevant, management experience as well as prior expert-level experience within one or more relevant fields.
• Is able to continually demonstrate delivery of quality and consistency whilst delivering excellence and at the same time continuing to strive for improvement.
• Prior experience working in an IT Services organisation, IT channel, or value-added reseller.
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.