Deal Registration Support
Closing date: 18 January 2019
Ref Num: A5363
CDW UK seeks Deal Registration Support professional to join the team in Manchester.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative?
- Able to demonstrate great attention to detail, time management and organisational skills?
- Passionate about what you do?
If so the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by midday on 18 January 2019.
The CDW Deal Registration team is responsible for maximising the commercial benefit of Sales driven opportunities. The team works with a managed portfolio of Vendors and leverages the best Deal Registration programmes and incentives on offer to obtain and maintain an advantage over our competitors.
The Deal Registration Administration role is key to providing a high level of service to our Sales function via the Deal Registration process by managing a live dashboard and completing a variety of related administration functions in a timely and accurate manner.
Download the job specification for further information.
Knowledge and Experience
- Excellent administration skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Highly motivated with ability to work under own initiative, making decisions to benefit CDW (UK) Ltd
- Demonstrated attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.