Data Centre Sales Specialist
Closing date: 26 July 2019
Ref Num: A6441
CDW UK is currently seeking an experienced, capable and driven sales specialist to join our Data Centre sales team with a focus on driving the vendor across our sales, customer base. This is a 12 month contract.
The successful applicant will be responsible for maximising revenue growth by driving close partnerships both internally & externally and aligning vendor’s growth objectives with CDW’s. This will be supported with joint initiatives as per the agreed business plan.
Download the job specification for more information.
Knowledge and Experience
You will have a demonstrable track record of a successful sales career, consistent track record of high performance and be capable to lead executive engagements.
You will have strong interpersonal and management skills and a proven track record in building relationships. You will have the ability to deliver sales results through management, along with:
• Extensive sales, account management experience gained within the IT industry
• Knowledge of GTM Strategy & Product offerings (desired)
• Strong knowledge of Hybrid IT
• Knowledge of Compute, Storage & Hyperconverged platforms & Hybrid Cloud SW required
• Ability to drive sales through leadership
• Communication & customer management skills
• Excellent ability to communicate and build relationships
• Able to understand and articulate requirements
• Strong planning, organization and reporting skills
• Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Good general business acumen.
If you are interested please contact us by 26 July 2019 quoting reference A6441.
In the meantime, please take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.