Cyber Security Business Development Manager
Closing date: 03 December 2018
Location: London, Basingstoke, Manchester or Nottingham
Ref Num: A4844
CDW UK seeks Cyber Security Business Development Manager for a 36 month contract. Location flexible.
A self-starter with the ability to work on your own initiative
Ambitious to grow a successful career within CDW
Able to demonstrate great attention to detail
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 3 December 2018!
Applicants should be comfortable with qualifying, presenting and closing new business deals and be someone who welcomes working in a challenging environment that has a high performance ethos.
Download the full job specification here for further details.
Knowledge and Experience
A strong knowledge of the IT industry is essential. It is desirable that the candidate also have working knowledge of the Security landscape within IT.
- 3 years face to face selling pedigree
- Strong new business drive and skill set
- Experience working in a sales environment
- Proven sustained success and over achievement versus target
- Solid skills in qualification and negotiation
- Ability to analyse customer requirements
- High levels of attention to detail
- Familiarity with feedback to line managers and stake holders
- Demonstrable understanding on the workings of large accounts
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.