Closing date: 08 March 2018
Ref Num: 3436
CDW UK seeks CWS Associate to join the team working from London or Peterborough.
• Highly organised and detail orientated?
• Experienced in working with a diverse range of skills sets, professions and individuals?
• A strong communicator who is interested in the CWS function?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 8 March 2018!
As a key member of the Coworker Services team, this role focuses on providing a professional and first-class administrative service to the business. This role is directly responsible for all aspects of CWS Administration. Occasional project work is also a requirement of this role. Typical duties will include:
• Supporting the continuous improvement of CWS activities
• Maintain and improving the level of service provided
• Actively contributing to the successful completion of CWS Project or improvement plans
Knowledge and Experience
• Excellent IT skills in all Microsoft Office Systems
• Excellent communication skills
• HRIS experience and knowledge
• Security Clearance experience and knowledge is desirable
• CPP or part CIPD qualification preferable
• Experience in IT sector desirable
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.