Closing date: 21 June 2018
Ref Num: 3947
CDW UK seeks CWS Associate to join the team working from London.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity where you will be responsible for providing a professional administrative service to the business?
• Competent in prioritising your workload and multitasking?
• Organised with a methodical approach?
• Able to demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work at all levels?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 12 June 2018!
As a key member of the Coworker Services team, this role focuses on providing a professional and first-class administrative service to the business. This role is directly responsible for all aspects of CWS Administration. Occasional project work is also a requirement of this role. Typical duties will include:
• Supporting the continuous improvement of CWS activities
• Maintain and improving the level of service provided
• Actively contributing to the successful completion of CWS Project or improvement plans
Knowledge and Experience
• Excellent IT skills in all Microsoft Office Systems
• Excellent communication skills
• HRIS experience and knowledge
• Security Clearance experience and knowledge is desirable
• CPP or part CIPD qualification preferable
• Experience in IT sector desirable
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.