Customer Services Team Leader
Closing date: 29 January 2019
Location: London, Peterborough, Manchester
Ref Num: A5383
CDW seeks Customer Services Team Leader to join the team.
- Keen to work in a rapidly expanding and fast changing environment?
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative?
- Able to thrive while working under pressure?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on 29 January 2019 mentioning reference A5383 in your application!
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the team leadership of the Customer Services department, providing leadership and direction to the team to ensure that an excellent standard of service is provided and maintained. Additionally he or she will be responsible for ensuring that SLAs are met and that quality targets are reached and maintained.
Please download the job specification here for more details.
Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to react effectively to new business proposals without compromising Customer Support quality
- Effective leadership and people management skills
- Demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Highly motivated with ability to work under own initiative
- Competent on Microsoft Word/Excel/Outlook
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to work for CDW!
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of 6 months after this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.