Customer Service Representative
Closing date: 14 November 2019
Location: Peterborough or London
Ref Num: A7128
CDW UK seeks Customer Service Representative to join the team in Peterborough or London.
• Able to perform under pressure
• A proactive individual
• Confident in your troubleshooting skills
When applying please quote A7128. Your application needs to be with the Recruitment team by 14 November 2019.
The Customer Service Representative Role is a vital function of the CS team. The successful applicant would be expected to pro-actively work with different departments and individuals including sales people, supply chain, couriers and suppliers.
Please view the job specification here for details of the typical responsibilities of the role.
Knowledge and Experience
• Excellent ability to multi-task
• Strong planning and organisation
• Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Working in a busy/ high volume environment
• Call and email handling
• IT background preferable but not a necessity
• Proven Customer service skills
• Good knowledge of IT platforms, equipment and applications is desirable.
Before you apply, why not take a look at the top ten reasons to join CDW...
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.