Customer Service Representative (9 month FTC)
Closing date: 22 December 2017
Ref Num: 2987
The Customer Services team are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and motivated Customer Service Representative. This is a nine month fixed term position.
Are you looking for a fast-paced role where you will work pro-actively with different departments and individuals?
• An excellent communicator with strong planning and organisation skills?
• Team focussed with effective problem solving skills and attention to detail?
• Proactive and driven, with proven customer service skills?
If so, the Recruitment team wants to hear from you by noon on the amended closing date of 22 December 2017!
The Customer Service Representative Role is a vital function of the CS team. Typical duties will include:
• Dealing with Customer Queries until completion
• Liaising with Sales and Supply Chain to resolve problems
• Requesting RMAs with Suppliers / Negotiating with Suppliers to return products
• Communicating with couriers to ensure deliveries/collections are made
• Professional Communication
• Problem Solving
• Working to meet required SLA
• Stock movements
• Credits to Customer and from Suppliers
Knowledge and Experience
• Excellent ability to multitask
• Strong planning and organisation
• Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Working in a busy/ high volume environment
• Call and email handling
• IT background preferable but not a necessity
• Proven Customer service skills
• Good knowledge of IT platforms, equipment and applications is desirable.
Please note, your application will be retained for a period of six months. After this period it will be removed from our systems.
To apply for this position, please click ‘Apply Now' and send your CV and a covering letter.